[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Disney Trip Meeting next week

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 11:50:12 PST 2015

We will have our first trip planning meeting for the Spring DHS Band Tour
to Disneyland next week at my home.

Thursday November 19th,  7:30 p.m.

Please email me if you are interested in joining our trip planning  group.
We have a lot of fun getting all the details put together for these
memorable experiences for the kids.  You are welcome to just come learn  more
about the trip, or jump in and help out with a small task.  With many  helpers,
no job is too large.

Please also let me know if you are interested in chaperoning the  trip.  If
more parents are interested in joining the trip than we have need  of, we
will start by taking those who are involved organizing various parts of  the
trip first, then fill in with additional chaperones as needed.  I am
starting a list of all interested, so please let me know if I should add your
name to the list.

Looking forward to seeing many new folks next week!

Katie Horn
_jazzyhorns at aol.com_ (mailto:jazzyhorns at aol.com)