[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: [DHS-Orchestras] DHS Messiah Concert Tickets on Sale Today!!

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Nov 16 13:25:44 PST 2015

FYI

Mr. S
----------------------------
Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>

Begin forwarded message:

From: <amoreno at djusd.net<mailto:amoreno at djusd.net>>
Subject: [DHS-Orchestras] DHS Messiah Concert Tickets on Sale Today!!
Date: November 16, 2015 at 12:20:46 PM PST
To: <dhs-orchestras at mailman.dcn.org<mailto:dhs-orchestras at mailman.dcn.org>>

If you are a parent of one of these students below we are offering early Messiah concert tickets for sale today from 4-8 pm at the DHS Richard Brunelle Performance Theater Ticket booth. Also tomorrow during lunch from Mrs Gardias in her office.
Tickets are being sold to families now before they go to Watermelon Music this week because we expect them to sell out fast and we do not want you or your friends and family to miss out. Seats are limited for both shows. Ticket info below.

Ticket Details:

-Messiah featuring the  Davis Senior High School Madrigal, Treble and Concert Choirs and the DHS Honors Orchestra

-Tax ID #,  91-1790730<tel:91-1790730>, Davis Madrigals Inc. Cost of ticket $20

-Dates:  Friday December 18<x-apple-data-detectors://5>th <x-apple-data-detectors://5> 2015<x-apple-data-detectors://5> , Saturday December 19<x-apple-data-detectors://6>th<x-apple-data-detectors://6> 2015<x-apple-data-detectors://6>

-  Location: St Martin's Episcopal Church<https://local.yahoo.com/info-21732718-st-martin-s-episcopal-church-davis> 640 Hawthorne Ln, Davis, CA 95616<https://search.yahoo.com/local/s;_ylt=A0SO8x._GUJWu4gAXd9XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByNWU4cGh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=St%20Martin's%20Episcopal%20Church&addr=Davis&id=21732718>

Davis High Messiah Orchestra
1st Violin:
Angelo Moreno
Rebeca Chang
Ivy Zhou
Ju Hye Mun
Sherry Zheng

2ndViolin:
Shannon Houston
Sophia Castiglioni
Cynthia Shim
Yurim Seo

Viola:
Lucy Shauman
Jeremy Falk
Andrea Bray
Helena Li

Cello:
Patrick Baek
Daniel Jiang
Hyojoon Ahn
Becky Yang

Bass:
Theo Farnum

Trumpet:
Kairi Sageshima
Jorge Rocha-Figueroa

Timpani:
Thomas Slabaugh

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.