[Dhsbb-jazz] Disneyland Trip update and meeting

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 20:54:51 PST 2015

Hi All,
The Disneyland trip is definitely ON!  We have heard from enough folks  to
ensure that we will take this trip, but still need to hear from about 25% of
 the group as to your status.

1.  Please fill out the Trip Reservation form THIS WEEK if you  haven't yet
done so, to let us know if your student will or will not be coming  on the
Anaheim Tour this spring.  We need to hear from every  band family about
their student.  We are happily accepting all  pledge donations now as per the
schedule on the form so that we can meet our  payment requirements for hotel
deposit etc.

If you have misplaced your form go to _www.bandboosters.com_
(http://www.bandboosters.com)  and download a new  one.  Please return it to the band room
or mail it to the PO Box listed on  the form with any donations this week
before break.  We need firm  numbers for who is going on the trip, so please
help make this job a bit easier  by sending in those forms and just letting
us know "yes" or "not this  time".

2.  Just a reminder to email me, Katie Horn,  if you are  interested in
helping to put together a great trip for the band kids this  spring.  Our first
meeting will be this week on Thursday at the Horn  House. I'll send out an
email with the address and specifics to all who  reply before the meeting.
Hope to see many new faces on Thursday!   It's just as much fun for the
adults as it is for the kids so consider  joining!