[Dhsbb-jazz] [Dhsbb-symph] Disneyland Trip update and meeting

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Nov 19 09:43:15 PST 2015

All,
I am resending this, as some have said that they have not received it.
If you are interested in the Disneyland trip mtg, please email Katie Horn at Jazzyhorns at aol.com<mailto:Jazzyhorns at aol.com> and she will reply with the location and mtg information for tonight's mtg.
Cheers, ~JAH

(916) 804-5017  cell.