[Dhsbb-jazz] Video clips of the bands?

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Nov 25 11:49:40 PST 2015

Does anyone have a video clip of symphonic or concert band from this year
or last year?  I have been unable to submit our complete Disney Performing
Arts application without this piece.  If anyone has posted anything to You
Tube or has a video they took on their phone you could send me that would be
 wonderful. Perhaps a parent who took a vidoe from the San Diego  Trip last
year even?   Disney has a full audio CD of the group, and a  photo of the
group, but called to say they must have a video of the group  performing.

Thank you!

Katie Horn