[Dhsbb-jazz] [Dhsbb-symph] Video clips of the bands?

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Wed Nov 25 15:53:50 PST 2015

I do not have a video of any Spring performances from last year. If anyone has any, especially from tour, I would be greatly appreciative!

Mr. S

On Nov 25, 2015, at 11:49 AM, "JazzyHorns at aol.com<mailto:JazzyHorns at aol.com>" <JazzyHorns at aol.com<mailto:JazzyHorns at aol.com>> wrote:

Does anyone have a video clip of symphonic or concert band from this year or last year?  I have been unable to submit our complete Disney Performing Arts application without this piece.  If anyone has posted anything to You Tube or has a video they took on their phone you could send me that would be wonderful. Perhaps a parent who took a vidoe from the San Diego Trip last year even?   Disney has a full audio CD of the group, and a photo of the group, but called to say they must have a video of the group performing.

Thank you!

Katie Horn