[Dhsbb-jazz] New Orleans forms needed now before airline deposit tomrorow!

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 15:30:49 PDT 2015

Jazz Band folks:
I still need forms from these folks.  If you see  your name below, please
send forms in TUESDAY but also I'd love an email with  the basic info of
yes/no for your child for the NOLA trip.  I must pay the  non-refundable deposit
tomorrow on Tuesday and don't want to lose that if it  turns out we can't
go .

Thanks much for your help with this.

Katie

        Chertok Sophie  Flute  Montesanto Isabel  Tenor Sax  Quynn Frances
Trumpet  Seng Sophia  Tenor Sax  Sprague Hunter  Trumpet  West Thomas
Baritone Sax  Young Raymond  Trombone