[Dhsbb-jazz] Disney Band Trip Update

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 22:09:42 PDT 2015

Thank you for all the forms that have come in.  We currently have  heard
from about 40% of the group and have pledges to cover about 35% of the  costs
so not too bad. Since we still need to hear from 75 folks, it's a bit  too
early to say if we will stay on track for being able to take the trip.  No
checks will be cashed until we have a better idea of our financial  viability.

We need a form from every student whether they are  going on the trip or
not!

If you haven't yet turned in the white form for the Disney Trip  please
send that to the band room or the Band PO Box. The deadline for  returning your
forms is NOV 20th, but we will gladly accept forms and donations  now  as
it helps with planning.  You can download the form which  has all the details
at our booster website if you have lost your paper  copy:
_www.dhsbandboosters.com_ (http://www.dhsbandboosters.com)

Chaperones and Trip Planning:
Please let me know if you are interested in being a chaperone for the
trip.  We will have a trip planning meeting in the next few weeks and will
outline chaperone duties at that time as well.  Please let me know if you  would
like to be added to my email for that meeting.

Katie Horn