[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Polo Shirts

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 09:36:07 PDT 2015

We now have distributed the official DHS Band Polo to all  students! The
polos will be used at casual performances throughout the  year, and the same
shirt will be used for all years in any of the 3 bands at  DHS.

Band Boosters is covering half the cost of the student shirt.  Thank  you
for the many donations we have received for shirt costs.   We  are still
accepting donations of $10 /student shirt if you would like to  contribute.  You
may send cash or a check (made out to DHS Band Boosters)  to school and Mr.
Slabaugh will collect that.

Note that parents may also purchase DHS polo shirts.  They are useful  when
you want to be identified as a band parent at various events or just to
show your support of the great band program at DHS.  The cost for a parent
shirt is $20.  You may purchase a shirt at any time during the year, but if
you simply reply to this email I will set one aside for you.  We have both
women's and men's sizes in XS - XL.

Mark your calendar for the upcoming trip meeting  information night at our
next band booster meeting on OCT 7th, 7:30 pm at the  band room.  More info
on that will be coming  soon.

See you in October!

Katie Horn