[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove Donation items needed

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Feb 19 12:04:33 PST 2016

DHS BAND FAMILIES & FRIENDS,
We need your help!  We desperately need items to make our March 5th/6th Coconut Grove Silent Auction a success.  All donations are tax deductible and really help the band students with the purchase of new music, instrument repair and purchases as well as helping to reduce the costs of the spring trips for everyone.

Please click on the link below and contribute to our auction effort.
www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050C45ABAB2F4-coconut<http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050C45ABAB2F4-coconut>

Auction ideas that have been successful in the past:

Gift Baskets of any kind - be creative
Bottle of wine for the wine cellar
Student musician combos for private events
Student babysitting/yardwork or meal preparation offers
Time Share week
Vacation home stay
Small items ($5 gift card or re-gifted items) that we can combine into a larger gift basket
Handcrafted jewelry, pottery, photography, paintings, quilts

If you know anyone with a business or a service who may be able to offer a gift certificate please use the attached letter with our tax ID for our 501c3 organization.

Please help make this evening a success.  If every band family (and there are 125 of you!) would find just one small item to donate think of the items we would be able to offer!

Also, tickets are now on sale to attend An Evening at Coconut Grove.  Use the link below to purchase your tickets now for either Saturday Dinner or Sunday Afternoon Dessert!
www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/CoconutGrove2016<http://www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/CoconutGrove2016>

Coconut Grove Team