[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Bands - Playathon this Friday

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Jan 13 17:35:41 PST 2016

Greeting All,
This Friday will be our annual Playathon event.
Our pep band directors are rallying the teams to have a great evening.

Time Schedule:
6:30-7:00 pm      Arrival at Emerson Jr. HS. & Sign In (note down planned departure time if earlier than 7:00 am.
7:00 pm                Start playing (DHS and 9th graders)
8:00 - 8:15 pm   Break
8:15-9:30 pm      Playing
9:30 - 10:15        Pizza Party
10:15 pm              1st opportunity for 9th graders to depart
10:15 - 11:00      Playing
11-11:15               Break
11:15-12 am        Play
12:00 am              Dismiss any remaining 9th graders
12:15 - 7:00        Play 45/Break 15
7:00 am                Pack up, clean up, depart

For FOOD/SNACKS - we are asking you to follow the following layout
                Sophomores:  Bring a dessert to share with others
                Juniors:  Bring something to drink
                Seniors:  Bring snack foods (chips, pretzels, finger side dishes, etc.)

Looking forward to see everyone there.

Cheers,
~JAH