[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band - Help Needed

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Jan 13 21:39:32 PST 2016

All,
Coconut Grove is our largest fundraiser of the year and we are in need of some specific help for Coconut Grove, which benefits all the bands.
We need 4-5 people to help with the silent auction, and also need a silent auction coordinator or two to help drive this activity.
I would be willing to sit down and help outline what needs to be done and provide guidance.
But we urgently need some people to help get things together with this.

If you are willing to help, please let me know.

Cheers,
~JAH