[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove Planning Team Volunteer Request

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Jan 19 14:53:39 PST 2016

DHS Band Families
We are still looking for volunteer help with planning for Coconut Grove.  This is the biggest fundraising event for the DHS band, typically drawing in over $10,000 which goes towards various causes including helping to support our annual band trip, paying for instruments and instrument repair, and buying music supplies including sheet music.  So this event means a lot to the band programs.

Specifically, we are looking for help in the following areas:

*        Auction - we need volunteers to run our web-based auction site. The auction site was used the first time last year and formed the foundation for selling tickets, tracking donors, and managing the silent auction.  We need one person to lead that effort and 3 or 4 others to help on Sat and Sunday of the event to enter data.

*        Donors and Contributor Lead - We need a person to lead our outreach effort to donors and contributors.

If you can only help out on the day of the event but are still interested, we are eager for your help too.

Please contact Phil Bachand at phil.bachand at gmail.com<mailto:phil.bachand at gmail.com> if you are interested in helping out.

Thanks.
Phil Bachand
Phil.bachand at gmail.com<mailto:Phil.bachand at gmail.com>