[Dhsbb-jazz] IMPORTANT Jazz Band info: Everyone please read by Wednesday!!

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 20:05:28 PST 2016

Hello to all  - those attending and those not attending New Orleans -  read
on........

Please CAREFULLY review this list regarding the New  Orleans trip.  Make
sure your name is in the correct place.  I will be  paying for the airline
tickets this week, and once that is done, we cannot  change our numbers.  Email
me right away if something needs to be  changed.  If you don't hear from me
by Thursday email me again, as lots of  stuff goes to my spam.  I will
reply to everyone who emails me regarding  these tickets if there is a change!
(If all is correct no need to  reply).

Reminder:  We depart on Wed April 6th leaving out of Sacramento at  4:35
p.m. (so likely carpooling to the airport from DHS at 2 or so) and return  to
Sacramento Airport on Monday April 11th at 3:45 p.m.   We are  staying at
the Hotel 504 (formerly the Clarion) 1300 Canal Street in New  Orleans.

Please consider getting those donations in as soon as possible to help
cover our $16,000 airline bill we will be incurring this week.  They can be
sent to school, mailed to the PO Box, or brought next week to the band booster
 meeting on Wed. Feb 3rd 7:30 p.m

It's going to be a great trip!

Katie

 Students
1.   Horn Kyle
2.   Merges  James
3.   Vemulapati Pradyoth
4.   Montesanto Isabel
5.   Padilla Sabina
6.   Hampton Elias
7.   Vives Nicolas
8.   LeBlanc Glenn
9.   Hinesley Sarah
10. McIsaac Ian
11. Moeller Bryton
12.  Brandt Jesse
13. Wilkinson Ty
14.  Batula Christopher
15.  Comingore Jacob
16.  Perugini Gianni
17.  Seng Sophia
18.  Sprague Hunter
19.  West Thomas

Chaperones
1.  Comingore Darlene
2.  Horn John
3.   Horn Katie
4.  McIsaac Teresa
5.   Merges Rob
6.  Moeller Pam
7.   Sprague Karen
8.  Sprague Robert
9.   Slabaugh Tom

Others going on trip but do not require Airline  Ticket
1. Diana Wilkinson
2. Laurel Wilkinson

Students NOT going on the trip:
Knox  Edward