[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove Auction items

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 21:06:35 PST 2016

DHS Band Families,
Our largest fundraiser of the year is quickly approaching.  An Evening  at
Coconut Grove will take place this year on March 5th and 6th.  This year  it
will span 2 days, with an evening dinner, and music on Saturday night, and
an  afternoon event on Sunday.  Proceeds from this event benefit students in
 ALL of the DHS Bands.  It is our major fundraiser for our Spring Trip
(this  year to Anaheim) and also helps fund general band needs such as
instrument  repair, music purchases and new instruments.

We need your help to make this event a success!  We are soliciting  items
to include in the silent auction portion of the event.  We encourage  every
band family to consider donating something for the auction.  With 130
families involved in one of the DHS Bands, we should be able to put on one
exciting auction!

Do you own a business or know someone who does?  Do you have a hobby  and
have a handmade item to donate?  Or perhaps a few hours of yard  work,
babysitting, or meal prep to offer? Can you teach  a skill?  Do you have a
timeshare or a vacation home you can  offer?  Can you put together a themed gift
basket?

No donation is too small - we can combine a few $5 gift cards into a really
 nice gift basket package after all.

Please click on the link below and let us know how you can contribute to
our auction effort.

_www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050C45ABAB2F4-coconut_
(http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050C45ABAB2F4-coconut)

Attached also, is a letter about the event that can be shared at businesses
 you frequent to help solicit donations.

Please help make this  event a success for all the band students, and
donate something - no matter how  small to our Coconut Grove auction.

Katie Horn