[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Yamaha Intermediate Trumpet Giveaway

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Mar 24 16:16:47 PDT 2016

Begin forwarded message:

From: Band - Watermelon Music <band at watermelonmusic.com<mailto:band at watermelonmusic.com>>
Date: March 24, 2016 at 4:13:19 PM PDT
To: <cquick at djusd.net<mailto:cquick at djusd.net>>, <nsanchez at djusd.net<mailto:nsanchez at djusd.net>>, <vtonus at djusd.net<mailto:vtonus at djusd.net>>, <tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>>
Cc: <tom at tomperon.com<mailto:tom at tomperon.com>>
Subject: Yamaha Intermediate Trumpet Giveaway

Myuzik Teetchahz:

I wonder whether you would be able and willing to pass on something to your
trumpet students.

Watermelon Music & Yamaha will be giving away a brand-new YTR4335GS
Silver-Plated Trumpet to one lucky player at the end of our 20th Anniversary
Month in April.

The 4335GS is a just-discontinued model that would be a big step up for
someone currently playing on a student trumpet.  They retail for $2329.00
and typically sell new for about $1400.00.

Specs are here:

http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/winds/trumpets/bb-trumpet
s/ytr-4335gs/

We'd like this to go to an actual trumpet player, so the "requirement" to
enter is simply to come in during the month of April and try out any
trumpet; fill out a little card with contact info and WHAM!!

Hope your spring breaks were good ones,

--Jeff @ Watermelon

P.S.  We're also going to have a $1.00 reed week April 24-30, where tons of
oddball, sample and old packaging reeds (all brand new) will be $1.00 each.
It will be a great chance for students to replace the split, chipped and
crusty ones in their cases without having to ask mom and dad for money.  In
addition to the usual clarinet, alto and tenor are Bass Clarinet, Bari Sax
etc.

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.