[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Band NOLA Trip Items (Response needed TODAY) Thx.

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon Mar 28 15:38:36 PDT 2016

Greetings Everyone,
We are getting close to the Great NOLA Trip and it is going to be Great!!

There are several things that I need from EVERYONE.

1.       Confirmation on carrying vs shipping your instrument: (Please Confirm)

a.       For Hand Carrying on to the Airplane:

                                                               i.      Trumpets:  Chris B, Jacob C, Gianni P, Hunter S

                                                             ii.      Alto Sax:  Kyle H, James M,

                                                            iii.      Tenor Sax (Requires Gig bag): Isabel M, Sophie S

b.      For Shipping your instrument:  (on Saturday this coming weekend).

                                                               i.      Bass:  Bunky H, Sabina P (sharing one bass)

                                                             ii.      Bari Sax:  Thomas W, Pradyoth V

                                                            iii.      Drums:  Nico V

                                                           iv.      Piano: Sarah H, Bryton M (sharing one piano)

                                                             v.      Trombone:  Jesse B, Ty W

                                                           vi.      Guitar:  Glenn L, Ian M (are you each bringing an instrument or sharing?).

2.       I need instrument dimensions & weight from the following people:   (  I apologize if you previously sent them to me, but I don't have them on my spreadsheet).

a.       I am ignoring the people that are going to hand carry on the plane

b.      Those that are shipping that I need are:

                                                               i.      Thomas West

                                                             ii.      Pradyoth Vemulapati

                                                            iii.      Ty Wilkinson

                                                           iv.      Ian McIsaac

3.       I will be collecting Lunch requests for the Swamp Tour tomorrow at the Mandatory Mtg, so make sure you are there.

4.       We will cover the Instrument Shipping Plan tomorrow at the meeting as well.

Cheers,
~JAH