[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - REminder - Mtg tonight & 2016-17 Signups

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed May 4 16:44:31 PDT 2016

Greetings Everyone,
Just a quick reminder, that we have the monthly Band Booster meeting tonight at 7:30 in the band room.
Hope to see you there.

Listed below are the officer positions and committee positions that are available.
We are looking for people to help with all these areas.  Please see if there are any that you can lend a hand with.
Most important, we are looking for someone or two to step forward to help run the group.  We need a new president or two co-presidents.
If you are interested, please talk with me.
But definitely look at the following items.

FYI:  there will be several other emails coming following this one, with additional information.

Cheers,
~JAH
"The Prez"
(916) 804-5017