[Dhsbb-jazz] Updated New York Itinerary

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Apr 5 14:22:17 PDT 2018

Hi all,

This is an updated itinerary for the upcoming New York trip. There may be additional changes, but I thought I would send this out and keep you all in the loop.

Just an FYI - We need to raise more money for the tour and have some events coming up very soon, including a beer tasting event with Charlie Bamforth (from UCD) at Sudwerk on May 5th. Please help us raise the final bit that will complete all the necessary fundraising!

Mr. Slabaugh