[Dhsbb-jazz] Senior Concert - Pictures needed!

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Apr 5 14:35:12 PDT 2018

Hi all,

On May 1st, we have the annual Senior Concert with all the bands performing on this event in the first half. At intermission, we clear the stage and have a slide show of graduating seniors with pictures from when they were a baby/toddler and their graduation picture. I share some memories and the students are awarded their music tassel for commencement.

Parents - This is the moment you have been waiting for! This is you opportunity to share that incredibly cute picture of your student (I call them "Munchkin" photos) for the world to see! Please select and scan a picture or two that best typifies your student from that time and a current photo (graduation photo is fine, but not necessary...something that really reflects upon who they have become as young men and women) for the slide show. I will make up the show and we'll have a great time at this concert!

Many thanks for being good sports about this wonderful moment!

Mr. Slabaugh