[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: IMPORTANT: Meeting reminder for New Orleans trip TONIGHT!

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 10 11:58:01 PDT 2018

Jazz Band Trip to New Orleans, meeting is TONIGHT!!!  7:30 in the band room.

 Hi allAny jazz band families interested in going on the jazz band trip to New Orleans next spring: reminder there is a MANDATORY trip meeting this Wednesday October 10 at 7:30 pm in the band room.  Only PARENTS need to come (we'll have a meeting with the kids later).
Many questions will be answered.  Bring your checkbook if you're able to make your first payment right away.
Bring you checkbook anyway, we're still accepting your Direct Donation fundraiser payment.  And Monday Night Football squares!
ANY STUDENT CAN GO ON THE TRIP, REGARDLESS OF ABILITY TO PAY!  We'll be talking about fundraisers too.
See you there!
Urgent questions before? email Cynthia or Rob:
-Rob and Cynthiarvkerner at ucdavis.educjkerner@sbcglobal.net
PS: If you absolutely cannot make this meeting tonight, email Cynthia and I will get you the forms.
PPS: Your students should have brought home Monday a manila envelope for our Tea Party Fundraiser.  This is a letter writing campaign, a major fundraiser for ALL of band expenses, not just trips (like last year).  We need ALL students to participate, even if you're not going on the trip.  Instructions are in the envelope.  It's super easy.  I'll be discussing this at the meeting too if you have any questions.  I know there are some jazz students who didn't take them home, because they were on the floor of the band room today.  So check with your kid to make sure they have one, and if not I can give one to you tonight.-Cynthia