[Dhsbb-jazz] Panda Express FUNDRAISING TODAY!

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 08:22:42 PDT 2018

“Remember Panda Express fundraiser TODAY!! 5 - 8 pm in North Davis
Forward this email to your family and friends and ask to eat out in support of the band!
Go to Panda Express (1491 West Cowell Blvd, Davis) on Wednesday Oct 24th from 5 to 8 pm for a great dinner and to help fundraise money for DHS Band Boosters! If you take the attached flyer or show the digital version at checkout, 20% of the event sales will be donated to DHS Band Boosters. You can also order on-line using the code 257479 in the promo code box during the checkout.
Thank you very much for your support!!!!”
The flyer doesn’t have a link to Facebook. Do we have a Band Boosters Facebook? I’m not much of social media, but I can create an account to add it.
Tamara