[Dhsbb-jazz] FUNDRAISING: Tea Party Packets this week!

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 08:33:52 PDT 2018

Hi allJust a reminder I'd really like to have the tea party packets completed and returned by this Friday, October 26.  Turn in to Mr. S, and I'll pick them up.
Can't find yours? Let me know and I'll bring one to you!
This is an important and REALLY EASY fundraiser; those participating last year raised over $13,000!  Just as a reminder, we've lost other fundraisers that boosters has done in the past, and others are not as productive, so we really need to make up that lost revenue.  The money raised goes to all band booster activities, a portion of which to help offset the cost of festivals and the big trips.   So for those families going to Disney or New Orleans, it's especially important to participate.
Thanks!Cynthia
PS: And one more plug for our Direct Donation fundraiser: if you haven't already done so, please consider the $350 per student it takes to run the band every year, and make a direct donation to the Band Boosters.  Tax deductible! Checks make out to DHS Band Boosters, and mail to PO Box 73522, Davis, CA 95617.  Thanks!