[Dhsbb-symph] Fwd: MANY THANKS!

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Sun Feb 25 09:12:40 PST 2018

Hi all,

I’m forwarding this note of thanks for the festival last evening. It was a wonderful success and closed the funding gap for our Orchestra partners to under $1,000 dollars for our upcoming New Yorn Trip!

Let’s make this year’s Coconut Grove incredibly successful and continue this trend of cooperative work towards making our programs fiscally solvent!

Mr. S

Subject: MANY THANKS!

To all:

On behalf of the Band and Orchestra, I want to thank everyone who helped to make this Food and Art Festival such a success.
We could not have done it without the generosity and support of our wonderful community!

I especially enjoyed the student ensembles- what a talented group of musicians.
It just reflects the wonderful support and educational opportunities we have in Davis.

Let’s support the Band Boosters next weekend, Saturday 3/3, at their Coconut Grove event!!

A Night at the Coconut Grove<https://www.facebook.com/events/208266726396685/>

<https://www.facebook.com/events/208266726396685/>

[https://s.yimg.com/nq/storm/assets/enhancrV2/23/logos/facebook.png]
A Night at the Coconut Grove
Enjoy Dinner, Mocktails, Jazz, Silent Auction, Raffle & All Night Long Jazz Music Discounted Pricing now thr...

With many thanks,
Helen