[Dhsbb-symph] New York Trip Forms

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Feb 26 14:54:18 PST 2018

Hi all,

Attached are additional forms that need to be completed and returned to Mr. Slabaugh as soon as possible. Allow me to explain each forms.

  1.  DJUSD Medication Assistance Authorization - This form is for the parent and MD of your child to authorize the dispensing of ANY medication, over the counter or prescription. If your child is to receive medication during the time we are on the field trip, this authorization must be completed and signed by a licensed physician and the parents. This includes regular prescription medication and anything as simple as Tylenol. If we don't have said form on file, we can not allow your child to have any medication during the tour.
  2.  PARENT/GUARDIAN AUTHORIZATION DESIGNATING AN INDIVIDUAL WHO IS NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF THE DISTRICT TO ADMINISTER MEDICATION. - In accordance with district policy, we need every parent to authorize these two chaperones,  Michelle Chang and Su-Ting Li, to dispense the medication you will authorize in the aforementioned "Medication Assistance Authorization" form. We are fortunate to have these two parent chaperones, who are also licensed physicians, willing to assist Mr. Moreno and myself in this important task.
  3.  2018 NEW YORK “SOUNDS OF SUMMER” INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL DAVIS SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL, PARTICIPANT LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE - To date, every student participant has completed this form. However, some band chaperones have not. Please complete this form and return it to Mr. Slabaugh as soon as possible.
  4.  2018 NEW YORK “SOUND OF SUMMER” INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL DAVIS SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL, Medical Authorization, Release and Waiver Agreement - Again, every student participant has completed this form. However, some band chaperones have not. Please complete this form and return it to Mr. Slabaugh as soon as possible

Again, thank you for your help in making this tour successful. The date is drawing near!

Mr. Slabaugh