[env-trinity] Public Notice: Trinity Adaptive Management Working
Group (TAMWG) Meeting, March 22-23, 2006
jallen at trinitycounty.org
Thu Feb 9 12:36:39 PST 2006
Trinity Adaptive Management Working Group
March 22-23, 2006
The Trinity Adaptive Management Working Group (TAMWG) will meet
Wednesday, March 22, from 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. and Thursday from
8:30 A.M. to 5: 00 P.M. at the Veteran's Memorial Hall, 101 Memorial
Lane, Weaverville, CA 96093.
The primary objectives of this meeting will include:
* 2006 flow schedule; Trinity River Restoration Program science
* Trinity River Restoration Program strategic plan
* Federal tribal trust responsibilities
* Exceedence criteria for water-year-type forecasting
* Trinity River fishing regulations
* Request for special appropriation to complete floodplain
* Reports from work groups
* Executive director's report
* Education outreach
* Travel expense reimbursement
* Election of TAMWG officers.
The agenda items are approximate and are dependent on the amount of time
each item takes. The meeting could end early if the agenda has been
completed. The meeting is open to the public.
A draft agenda for the meeting will be available in the near future for
download from the Arcata Fish and Wildlife Office website at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the env-trinity