[env-trinity] Trinity R Watershed CRMP Meeting Postponed to Mid-October

Tom Stokely tstokely at trinityalps.net
Mon Sep 25 07:46:57 PDT 2006

From: Dan Westermeyer - TCRCD [mailto:dwestermeyer at tcrcd.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 2:36 PM
To: Doug Schleusner; Jan Smith; Patrick Garrison; Larry Hanson; Mike Berry; caltrout at sbcglobal.net; Abbey Stockwell; Andreas Krause; Arnold Whitridge; Bill Britton; bill brock; Dave Gaeuman; Jim Spear; Josh Allen; Joyce Andersen; Kenneth Baldwin; Loren Everest; Mark Lancaster; Mary Ann Madej; Paris, Randi - Yreka, CA; Pat Frost - TCRCD; Scott Morris; Susan Erwin; Tiffany Riess; Tom Stokely
Subject: Trinity river Watershed CRMP

Hi everyone,

Due to the number of conflicts with other meetings and conferences, the scheduled September Trinity River Watershed Council (CRMP) meeting will be postponed until mid-October.  The Restoration Programs watershed Workgroup meeting will be held on October 23rd so I am trying to schedule the Watershed Council meeting sometime around the 11th or 12th of October.  Can everyone check their calendars and let me know if either of those dates will work and then get back to me if it makes a difference. Also, if you would like to comment on the draft MOU for the Council, please return the comments within the next week so I'll have time to review them.

Thanks,

Dan Westermeyer
Trinity County Resource Conservation District.
530-623-6004
dwestermeyer at tcrcd.net