[env-trinity] Trinity river Watershed CRMP

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Tue Sep 26 11:04:29 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Due to the number of conflicts with other meetings and conferences, the
scheduled September Trinity River Watershed Council (CRMP) meeting will
be postponed until mid-October.  The Restoration Programs watershed
Workgroup meeting will be held on October 23rd so I am trying to
schedule the Watershed Council meeting sometime around the 11th or 12th
of October.  Can everyone check their calendars and let me know if
either of those dates will work and then get back to me if it makes a
difference. Also, if you would like to comment on the draft MOU for the
Council, please return the comments within the next week so I'll have
time to review them.

Thanks,

Dan Westermeyer

Trinity County Resource Conservation District.

530-623-6004

dwestermeyer at tcrcd.net