[env-trinity] Jason Peltier Returns to California as Westlands' Chief Deputy Manager

Tom Stokely tstokely at trinityalps.net
Mon Jun 18 15:24:15 PDT 2007

Westlands Water District

On Friday, Westlands General Manager Tom Birmingham said that effective June 25, 2007, Jason Peltier will be the District’s Chief Deputy General Manager.

 "I am thrilled!," says Brirmingham   "Each of us is aware that Jason has been interested in returning home after six years of dedicated service in Washington, and Westlands was the agency that was lucky enough to hire him.  The District’s water users, indeed all water users who rely on water conveyed through the Delta, will benefit from Jason’s experience, judgment and advocacy.  Jason’s primary responsibility will be dealing with issues in the Delta, and he will be based out of Sacramento.  Please join me in welcoming home Jason."