[env-trinity] Trinity, Klamath compared to Bay-Delta

Spreck Rosekrans srosekrans at edf.org
Mon Mar 31 17:18:03 PDT 2008

Friends up north:

>From a couple of hundred miles away, it seems like restoration of the
Trinity is going a lot more smoothly and is further along that our
efforts in the beleaguered Delta. So I took the opportunity to blog
about it a bit - http://environmentaldefenseblogs.org/waterfront/ . Feel
free to comment if I don't have it right.

Spreck Rosekrans

415-293-6082
http://www.edf.org <http://www.edf.org/>

unauthorized and may be illegal.