[env-trinity] CALFED Jobs

Tom Stokely tstokely at trinityalps.net
Tue Aug 19 15:22:30 PDT 2008

Multiple Job opportunities in the CALFED Science Program

The CALFED Science Program has an opening for one Research Writer and multiple Staff Environmental Scientists.  Help our team to synthesize cutting-edge science from exceptional minds and leading researchers throughout the nation to keep government policy makers fully informed on timely water and ecosystem resource related topics in California.

Please visit http://www.calwater.ca.gov/calfed/HR/job_opportunities.html for detailed information.

Please distribute this information widely.

We apologize for any duplicate postings.

Tom Stokely
Principal Planner
Trinity Co. Dept of Long Range Planning and Natural Resources
PO Box 1445
60 Glen Rd.
Weaverville, CA 96093-1445
530-623-1458, Extension 3407