[env-trinity] Forest Service Fisheries Biologist Position, GS-11

Tom Stokely tstokely at trinityalps.net
Wed Sep 3 10:08:45 PDT 2008

From: mloughrey at fs.fed.us (I have not included the attachments, but you can e-mail Marilyn Loughrey or Bill Brock to get them).
- Tom Stokely

The USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Region,Shasta-Trinity National
Forest, is currently in the process of outreach to assess interest for a
Fisheries Biologist, GS 0482-11 located in Weaverville, California.
     Please share this information with those within your network, or with
others you know who may be interested.  The outreach notice for this
position can be accessed at http://outreach.fsr5.com.  For further
information on this position, please contact Bill Brock, Fisheries/Aquatics
Manager at (530) 226-2430  or at wbrock at fs.fed.us.
     Also attached for your use is an Outreach Reply form, if you are
interested in this position, please complete and return to me by September
16, 2008. Please access USAJOBS www.usajobs.gov, for vacancy announcement
information when it becomes available.

Thank you for your participation in our outreach efforts. Have a great day!
(See attached file: Fisheries Biologist outreach.doc)(See attached file:
Outreach Response Form.ppt)

Marilyn Loughrey, Forest Civil Rights Officer
Shasta-Trinity National Forest
3644 Avtech Parkway, Redding, CA 96002
Voice (530) 226-2367  Fax (530) 226-2482
TTY (530) 226-2490
mloughrey at fs.fed.us