[env-trinity] (no subject)

Jim Carpenter jim at carpenterdesign.com
Fri Dec 9 07:34:14 PST 2011

Occupy Our Watershed!

Enough of agencies, corporations and politicians framing the debate

The Klamath's water is ours to Celebrate

Not to slice and dice as they adjudicate

Water's not a commodity, I'm sorry, it's how we are made

A gift from the Creator that animates all life

Let's do the earth proud and move beyond strife

Wake up to the plunder we do to our mother

The water we have shouldn't tear us asunder

Get out on the water, drink deep in wonder

Look to nature for wisdom of the natural plan

How would She deal with the follies of man?

Flow on, run free, blow out the damn dam.

Jim Carpenter

Sailor/Activist

Visit our Websites:

www.CarpenterDesign.com