[env-trinity] TRRP Response to Questions from December Junction City meeting

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Wed Mar 7 10:17:04 PST 2012

I happened to come across this document second hand.  It is from the Trinity River Restoration Program through the Trinity County Resource Conservation District and it attempts to answer public questions asked at an early December meeting at the North Fork Grange in Junction City.  Even though I wasn't at the meeting, I find the document interesting and thought that others who were not sent this document would also find it enlightening.

Tom Stokely
Water Policy Analyst/Media Contact
California Water Impact Network
V/FAX 530-926-9727