[env-trinity] Mainstem Trinity River spawning survey update through Sept 15

Chamberlain, Charles charles_chamberlain at fws.gov
Wed Sep 24 15:57:28 PDT 2014

Hello,
I was out last week and am just catching up with you all on our weekly
report.  It was a crazy week with high flows that cut our spawning survey
short.  We were only able to survey on Monday 9/15 and only got looks at
Lewiston Dam to Bucktail and Round House to Pigeon Point.  We mapped 16 new
redds in our shortened survey.

[image: Inline image 1]

A weekly update has been posted to our website
http://www.fws.gov/arcata/fisheries

Lewiston Dam discharge returned to base flow this morning so our crews are
hard at it again.  I look forward to having more info to share with you
this weekend.

Talk to you soon,
Charlie

Charles Chamberlain