[env-trinity] Fw: Rescheduling of Klamath River Fish Health Workshop 2016

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Thu Feb 18 15:01:02 PST 2016

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:40 PM, "Hetrick, Nick" <nick_hetrick at fws.gov> wrote:

 I apologize if you've already rec'd this info but we wanted to ensure the information was widely distributed.
Please note Sasha's message announcing the rescheduling of the 2016 Klamath River Fish Health Conference for Wed. March 16th from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at the Windsor Best Western Motel in Ashland, OR.  Note that Sasha was able to reserve a block of rooms on-site  @ $81/night under the code "fish health".
The following morning we will host a half day meeting of the Klamath Fish Health workgroup, consisting of one-two reps per tribe/agency, to reengage in discussions on the parasite/host life cycle of Ceratonova shasta and associated data gaps and uncertainties, management needs and triggers, and study collaboration.  We will follow with a tentative agenda for the workgroup discussion and will redistribute materials from the group's last gathering. It may also be beneficial to engage in a discussion on the recent outbreaks of Ich.
nicholas j hetrick