[env-trinity] Trinity River Project trapping summary through JW35

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Tue Sep 6 13:39:38 PDT 2016

Happy Tuesday!
Here's the trapping summary through JWeek 35 (September 2). With the Labor Day weekend I'm a little slow getting this out, but hopefully few of you noticed.
We are still seeing mostly springer Chinook at WCW (based on their greenish, older appearance), but imagine we'll be seeing the Falls any time now. Water is cooler (58 degrees F at WCW this morning), Fall is in the air.
MC

*************************************
Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
707/822-5876   I   maryclaire.kier at wildlife.ca.gov<mailto:maryclaire.kier at wildlife.ca.gov>
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @
https://nrmsecure.dfg.ca.gov/documents/ContextDocs.aspx?cat=KlamathTrinity

[SaveOurWater_Logo]<http://saveourwater.com/>
Every Californian should conserve water.  Find out how at:
SaveOurWater.com<http://saveourwater.com/> * Drought.CA.gov<http://drought.ca.gov/>