[env-trinity] The Mercury News: The reason that California wildfires are worse than ever

Colleen OSullivan colleen.caos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 18:09:49 PDT 2018

Whiskeytown NRA was very pro-active in their veg management, including
annual prescribed burns and other prescriptions. I'm heartbroken that it
didn't seem to do what it was designed to do. These fires are catastrophic
- there is no effective prescription for these fires, under current
conditions.

Colleen