[env-trinity] Please stop the discussion about fires

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Tue Aug 7 18:48:52 PDT 2018

All,
As the env-trinity list administrator, I am asking all of you who have commented on the fires to stop now so that we don't lose our subscribers.
I appreciate the discussion and the different points of view, but this list serve was not really intended to be a discussion group for fire management and related issues.  It is intended to be informational on Trinity River issues. Yes, fire is one of those issues, but I think we have collectively beaten this dead horse for now.
Thank you for your consideration of all of our subscribers. Tom Stokely env-trinity list manager530-524-0315 tstokely at att.net