[env-trinity] Thank you for your patience

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Tue Aug 14 09:30:26 PDT 2018

Env-Trinity subscribers,
Many thanks to the majority of you who kept your feelings private during the recent inflammatory exchanges over this list.  The list was always intended to provide information for a broad range of stakeholders, but not a lot of discussion, especially no flaming.
Denise and I discussed her participation in the list and we both agreed that she is not a good fit for the list.  At her request, I unsubscribed her.
In the future, if there are such discussions that are bothering people, please contact the originator privately and express your feelings, not to the whole group.
If you feel that I should intervene, please let me know privately as well.  I don't like to censor people, even if they have a completely different opinion than I do, but I also believe that this list provides a good public service and I will do whatever it takes to keep members on the list.  I probably let the last episode go on too long.  Thanks to those of you who contacted me about the situation.
My heart goes out to all of you who lost your homes and businesses in the fires.
If you wish to tell me what a great guy I am or what a jerk I am, please reply to me privately, not the list.
Sincerely, Tom Stokely Env-Trinity list manager530-524-0315 tstokely at att.net