[env-trinity] Fishing for Relief - 6 Days Left to Help Carr Fire Victims

The Fly Shop, Inc. The_Fly_Shop_Inc at mail.vresp.com
Wed Aug 15 11:03:20 PDT 2018

We're half way to our goal of raising $50,000 to help Carr Fire
Victims in Shasta County through "Fishing for Relief". We have six
days left before trip winners are picked. Please help us meet our
goal.

THANK YOU to all of our friends that have donated already, together,
the funds we have generated will make a difference.

Each of your donations will enter you in a raffle to win a FREE trip
to the Golden Dorado Cruiser, or Tarpon Caye Lodge. Any amount of
donation will help, and qualify to win a trip. A $20 donation buys 1
ticket and there is no limit to the amount you can donate. The more
you donate, the better your odds of winning a trip.

​Click Here to Donate:
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheFlyShopInc./351fe7fc07/6a8acb1fc5/e150814021

-
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheFlyShopInc./351fe7fc07/6a8acb1fc5/709da2f121

100% of your donation (excluding online credit card processing fees)
will go to Carr Fire recovery efforts. You have The Fly Shop's word
on that!

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?351fe7fc07/6a8acb1fc5/mlpftw/confirm

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=351fe7fc07&lid=462800151&ldh=6a8acb1fc5

This message was sent by The Fly Shop, Inc. using iBuilder

The Fly Shop, Inc.
4140 Churn Creek Road
Redding, California 96002
USA