[env-trinity] Fw: Sandy Bar Ranch is Seeking a Caretaker Couple

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Fri Aug 17 14:59:10 PDT 2018

    On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:09 AM, Sandy Bar Ranch <mail at sandybar.com> wrote:

 sure - sounds good.  thanks  blythe

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 10:07 AM, Tom Stokely <tstokely at att.net> wrote:

Do you want me to post your ad on my env-trinity list?  I have about 400 subscribers who are interested in the K-T river system.
Best, Tom Stokely Salmon and Water Policy Consultant530-524-0315 tstokely at att.net

    On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:04 AM, Sandy Bar Ranch <mail at sandybar.com> wrote:

| Sandy Bar Ranch is seeking a caretaker couple! |  |

|    |

|   |

|      |

|   |
|  Sandy Bar Ranch is looking for a caretaker couple.   |
|   |
|  Sandy Bar Ranch, is seeking a capable, able-bodied caretaker couple to help with our cabin rental business in exchange for lodging and utilities in a private straw bale home the Klamath River, some paid work, and sharing our riverside homestead. Position starts in late 2018 or early 2019. We seek mature, self-motivated, drama-free folks with basic rural skills to help with cabin cleaning, grounds, and basic maintenance. We offer a beautiful home with established gardens and orchards, in a mountain setting with surrounding wilderness, rivers, and a strong community.  Contact Mark & Blythe for more details.  Please feel free to pass this along.  Thanks!!   |

|   |

|  |
|  Fall and Fishing season is just around the corner!   |
|  |

|   |

| Fall is a gorgeous season on the Klamath, and we still have cabins available.  |

|   |

|   |

|   Check avilability / Submit a booking request   |

|   |

|   |

|  FOLLOW US  |

|     |

|     |

|   |

|   |

|   |

|  mail at sandybar.com(530) 627-3379 |

|   |

|   |
|  Sandy Bar Ranch
PO Box 347, 797 Ishi Pishi Rd., Orleans, ca, 95556
  This email was sent to tstokely at att.netYou received this email because you have been a customer or affiliate of Sandy Bar Ranch.  You may unsibscribe with the link below:   Unsubscribe here  |
|   |
|   Sent by  |
|   |