[env-trinity] It has been pointed out I...

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Wed Oct 3 13:46:55 PDT 2018

I sent you the wrong iteration of JW 39 on Saturday, sorry about that.
Here is the correct one, with updated WCW numbers.

Last week at WCW we had two days with 200+ fish and an additional 100+ day.
It was a Chinook show, mostly at WCW last week, this week we're finally seeing some more steelhead. The bears are stepping up their interference so numbers are likely down this week.
Cheers!
MC

Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
707/822-5876
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @