[env-trinity] CDFW Trinity River Project trapping summary through Julian week 45

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Tue Nov 13 09:11:03 PST 2018

Greetings!
Attached please find the TRP trapping summary through JW 45 (Nov 11).

Not a lot of fish at Willow Creek, it would be surprising to us otherwise. With no rain on the horizon we will stay in for a bit longer even though our trapping numbers are low, both because of the video and to try to get as many tags out there as we can.

Numbers are definitely picking up at Trinity River Hatchery. They will be spawning three days this week and three days next week as well. As these numbers pick up the lag between the fish entering and getting the trapping summary out will increase. We do the best we can to get the TRH information to you as soon as we can get the data input.

Cheers!
MC

Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
707/822-5876
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @