[env-trinity] TMC Refinements Meeting cancelled for December 5, Meeting still on for Dec 6

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Mon Dec 3 11:14:08 PST 2018

On Monday, December 3, 2018, 11:02:31 AM PST, Huntt DeCarlo, Caryn <chunttdecarlo at usbr.gov> wrote:

The Secretary of the Interior has sent an official notification that Wednesday December 5 is an official federal holiday to honor President Bush and federal agencies will be closed.
We are therefore unable to hold the scheduled Refinements meeting on December 5th.
We will still hold the Thursday TMC December 6th meeting and will discuss rescheduling of the Refinements meeting.