[env-trinity] First trapping summary of 2019 - Junction City weir through Julian week 30

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Thu Aug 1 14:11:05 PDT 2019

Good August to you all!
Here is the first CDFW Trinity River Project trapping summary of the 2019 field season.

We were able to get Junction City weir (JCW) in the water and fishing on the 16th of July (flow dependent) so this summary is of Julian weeks (JWs) 29 and 30.
I've been on vacation so couldn't get this out to you on time, my apologies.

The numbers are as reported by JCW personnel. JCW is the only tab that is up to date. I will be updating the historic numbers hopefully before I send out JW 31. The JWs run from Tuesday - Monday this year so look for summaries to come out mid week at the earliest.
Cheers!
MC

Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
707/822-5876
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @