[env-trinity] CDFW Trinity River trapping summary through Julian week 38, sort of.!

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Thu Sep 26 15:06:08 PDT 2019

Greetings!
Attached please find the most current trapping summary for the TRP.
JW 38 (through Sep 23) totals for fish passing through Junction City weir and totals of fish processed (spawned etc) at Trinity River Hatchery. There are additional salmon ripening in round takes for later egg take, Spring Chinook spawning continues through October 10.

We are transitioning to a new database and I'm a little slow getting the WCW data in; I will try to get caught up by next week, but I wanted to get what I've got of JW 38 out to you.
Cheers!
MC

Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
707/822-5876
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @