[Yolobus Public Announcement] 3:52 P.M. Yolobus Update

Terry Bassett tbassett at yctd.org
Tue Jun 24 15:55:14 PDT 2003

Passenger Announcements
June 24, 2003, 3:52 p.m.

Attention YOLOBUS Riders: Officials in downtown sacramento have told us that
we can board riders at I/11th (Cal/EPA building). Do not try boarding
YOLOBUS express buses on 10th Street. Please heed to the following advice:

YOLOBUS Express routes 39, 43, 44, 45, 230, 231, 232: The afternoon outbound
buses NOW WILL stop at I/11th. If buses are denied access there, use the bus
stops on 9th Street between K and P Streets. The express buses will use 9th,
P, and 8th Streets to get back to L Street. DO NOT TRY BOARDING AT L/9th, OR
ALONG 10TH STREET.

YOLOBUS route 42: WILL stop at I/11th, until we are forced off it, in which
case we will board at 9th/K, turn right on L and then travel its regular
route.

YOLOBUS routes 40/41: Should be able to operate along their regular routes;
however, those buses may layover at a stop other than 9th/K. All you need to
know is that you should be able to board that bus at the same stops as
before.

We plan to have supervisor and managers in downtown Sacramento to help you
out. Also, call YOLOBUS at 1-916-371-2877 if you have any questions. We may
need to make other emergency routing changes, depending on what the police
do in response to different scenarios. We will try to have extra buses and
supervisors in downtown Sacramento during the afternoon commute period to
assist you and to put up information signs if the routes do need to change.
Thank you for your patience. Check your email and keep referring to this
urgent announcement page for possible updates.