[Yolobus Public Announcement] Rider Alert on Upcoming Reroutes & Detours (04/22/2015)

Alex Lam alam at YCTD.org
Wed Apr 22 15:21:33 PDT 2015

YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Reroute & Detours| Weekly Update

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015

Reroute | Winters' Youth Day

On Saturday, April 25th 2015, Main St. (between Railroad and East St.) will be closed for the Winters' Youth Day event.

Due to the closure, Yolobus Route 220 will be rerouted from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm on Saturday, April 25th 2015. Yolobus will resume normal service the next day.

*         Route 220 - Intercity

The following bus stop will not be served on Saturday, April 25th 2015:

*         Main St. at Railroad Avenue (Eastbound)

[Route 220 - Winters (Youth Day 2015).jpg]

Reroute | West Sacramento Earth Day

On Saturday, April 25th 2015, West Capitol Ave. (between Jefferson and Merkley) will be closed for the Earth Day Event in West Sacramento.

Due to the closures, Yolobus Routes traveling through West Capitol Ave. will be rerouted from 8:00 am till 3:00 pm on Saturday, April 25th 2015. Yolobus will resume normal service after 3:00 pm. The affected bus routes include:

*         Route 42A/42B - Intercity

*         Route 35 - Southport Local

*         Route 40 - West Sacramento Local

*         Route 240 - West Sacramento Shuttle

The following bus stops will not be served from 8:00 am till 3:00 pm on Saturday, April 25th 2015:

*         West Capitol Ave. and Jefferson (Westbound and Eastbound)

*         West Capitol Ave. and Merkley

*         Westacre Rd. and West Capitol Ave.

[Earth Day - West Sacramento Details (Earth Day 2015).jpg]

Reroute | Scottish Games Festival, March for Babies, Capitol City Classic

*         The Scottish Games Festival starts Saturday, April 25th 2015 at the Yolo County Fairgrounds in Woodland. Expect minor delays on Route 211 until the end of Sunday, April 26th 2015.

*         The March for Babies is on Saturday, April 25th 2015. Expect minor delays in Downtown Sacramento due to rolling street closures for the march.

*         The Capitol City Classic is on Sunday, April 26th 2015. Expect minor delays in Downtown Sacramento and West Sacramento.

[REPOST] Reroute | Update on 5th St. Entertainment & Sports Complex in Downtown Sacramento

All reroutes related to the 5th St. Closure in Downtown Sacramento for the Entertainment and Sports Complex are still in effect and until further notice.

The reroutes will be in place every weeknight (Monday night through Saturday morning) from 7:00 pm till 5:00 am the next day.

The affect bus routes include:

*         Route 42B - Intercity

*         Route 240 - West Sacramento Shuttle

The following bus stops will not be served by the affected routes until further notice:

*         J St. at 6th

*         J St. at 8th

Please board Yolobus buses at the Capitol Mall at 7th bus stop.

[REPOST] Reroute | City of Woodland's Main St. Closure

>From Monday, March 23rd 2015 through Monday, May 4th 2015, Main St. will be closed for construction near the new Courthouse in Woodland. Due to the closure, Yolobus Routes 215, 45 PM, and 242 PM will be rerouted.

The following bus routes will be affected:

*         Route 215 - Cache Creek/Woodland Shuttle

*         Route 45 PM - Sacramento Express

*         Route 245 PM - Davis Commute

The following bus stops will not be served:

*         Main St. at 5th

*         Main St. at Elm

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We thank you for riding Yolobus. For additional information, please call 530-666-2877 or visit Yolobus.com

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>