[Yolobus Public Announcement] Rider Alert: Correction to Tower Bridge Gateway Closure Reroutes

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Fri Jul 31 13:19:41 PDT 2015

YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

West Sacramento - Tower Bridge Gateway Closure

Monday, August 3rd 2015 - Friday, August 14th 2015

Reroute | Tower Bridge Gateway Closure

Starting Monday, August 3rd 2015 until Friday, August 14th 2015, Tower Bridge Gateway Eastbound Lanes will be closed for construction.

Due to the closure, Yolobus Routes going through Tower Bridge Gateway will be rerouted. Yolobus will resume normal service on Saturday, August 15th 2015.

Routes affected by the closure:

*         Intercity

o   Route 42B

*         West Sacramento

o   Route 240

o   Route 241 AM

*         Davis Express

o   43 AM

o   44 AM

o   230 AM

o   232 AM

The following bus stop will be closed for the duration of the construction project:

*         Garden at W. Capitol (EB)

*         Tower Bridge Gateway at Garden (EB)

We encourage our riders to board our buses at the West Sacramento Transit Center.

[Tower Bridge Gateway Closure (August 2015).jpg]

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for riding Yolobus. For additional information, please call 916-371-2877.

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org<../AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/3LAOPFRN/avl.yctd.org>
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>

Like us on Facebook<https://facebook.com/yolobus> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/YolobusYCTD>!